Online learning via Youtube
- Date : 4 May 2021, Tuesday
- Time : 12.00am – 1:00pm
- Promo Fee : RM 99 Only (Normal price RM 199)
Missed the Webinar?
Now you have the second chance to know the content Ms. Wong Yuet Leng have covered in the webinar.
What Special Education Needs?
Teaching special needs children require a different skill set‚ teachers and parents alike should be able to identify these disabilities in order to recommend an individualized education program or intervention program.
Taught by a special education expert, this course is the first step and should be made mandatory for all Preschool Teachers and parents with special needs child.
Who Should Attend?
My child can't seem to focus well. He/she also has difficulties in learning
My child has developmental delays and I don't know how to manage it
We are new parents to a special needs child or I am new a new student in this field and it's difficult to get the information surrounding this topic
You Will Learn:
Have Any Questions?
List of popular questions from our students.
- Parents with speech delayed children
- Preschool or kindergarten teachers
- School leavers & fresh graduates interested in pursuing a career in speech therapy or special educational needs
- Anyone who is passionate and curious about speech therapy
After your booking, you will receive an email with a Youtube link before the webinar starts.
Yes, you may book more than ONE(1) event in your order.
Please contact us through WhatsApp or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).