Online learning via Youtube
Date : 6 Mar 2021, Saturday
Time : 10.00am – 1:00pm (Part 1) & 2:00pm – 4:00pm (Part 2)
Promo Fee : RM 50.00 (Worth RM200)
Missed the Webinar?
Now you have the second chance to know the content Ms. Joy James have covered in the webinar.
What's Speech Therapy?
This webinar is to create awareness to the public and not just professionals who work with special needs kids.
It may also serve as a guide to understand and acquire basic knowledge on speech therapy and children with language delay.
Are you asking below questions?
- Can my child speak?
- How long does my child need to attend speech therapy?
- What’s the recommended age to start speech therapy?
Who Should Attend?
Parents with Speech Delayed Children
Preschool or Kindergarten Teachers
Anyone who is curious about speech therapy
You Will Learn:
Have Any Questions?
List of popular questions from our students.
- Parents with speech delayed children
- Preschool or kindergarten teachers
- School leavers & fresh graduates interested in pursuing a career in speech therapy or special educational needs
- Anyone who is passionate and curious about speech therapy
After your booking, you will receive an email with a Youtube link before the webinar starts.
Yes, you may book more than ONE(1) event in your order.
Please contact us through WhatsApp or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).